- What kind of volunteers is Flynepal looking for?
- When should I arrive in Nepal?
- Can I meet any Flynepal staff at the airport?
- Where will I be staying during my training period?
- How much money do I need?
- Where will I be placed?
- What kinds of thing do I need to bring with me?
Fleece jacket (during winter months)
Mosquito net/repelling stuffs
Water purification tablets and water filter
Photos of your family/ friends
A few examples of your local currency
Colored pencils, pens, drawing books, grammar books, charity donation t-shirts
First aid kit
- Is there age limit in program?
- What types of immunization/ vaccines do I need before coming to Nepal?
- Hepatitis A & B
(But first consult with doctor)
- Do I need any travel medical insurance?
- Does Flynepal pay for my trekking and other activities?
- Is Nepal safe?
- What's the weather like in the placement areas?
Emergency contact In case you miss our representative at the airport or if your flight schedule changes suddenly, please give us a call(+977- 9845175919) on our contact address or email us.